Friday, May 6, 2011

20 Years

 April 27, 2011 Eddie & I marked our 20 year anniversary. It was a busy day and life kept moving forward. We went to the Annual Laughlin River Run in Laughlin, NV-AZ for an adult weekend with our friends Hutch & Lisa.

April 27, 1991
April 30, 2011

I thought the backpack would be
going into a saddle bag :p
my hubby


Ducks @ Harrah's Laughlin
Headed back home to Vegas. this was my view from Lisa's Trike
We had a really great time, and are looking forward to going again next year!
Tommy on right, bobber on left

reminded me of the old Batmobile

Hutch & Lisa

Ed's ideas, bobber future
Tres Amigos
Me and Lisa




Ed has to touch it! 

They converted this Sportster into a trike with
a kit that looks like training wheels :)

Another bobber, inspiration for Ed


1 comment:

Lemme said...

Fun! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!