Sunday, May 9, 2010

Semester ends Saturday!

I didn't realize I haven't blogged since February. And Karissa thinks she is a blogger slacker! There has been so much going on, I finish my semester of online classes on Saturday! I think I got 2 A's (Nevada History & Gen. Psychology) 1 B (History 101) and maybe a C (critical thinking). I tried to get all A & B but this Critical Thinking class is like geometry! Totally don't know what I'm reading most of the time! And this poor teacher of mine has about 3 students petitioning against her for some lame reason. She posted a huge message and I commented back that I thought she did a good job, and any time I sent and email she replied! Not sure what the other students problem is.
Then June 2 - July 30 I am taking 2 summer school classes! They are 4 weeks each, one in June and one in July. They are both English classes I think (can't log into my school page on Sunday).
I am pushing myself to get done with my prerequisites in Fall 2010 so I can register at UNLV nursing program in January 2011!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

this is awesome!!!