Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to school

So I did it! I signed up online for 4 classes at CSN this semester. I am taking 12 credits all on-line from my home! Its great and I have a lot of reading to do. I am taking 1/2 semester classes so I have History of Nevada and Critical Thinking the first 1/2 (until march 15) then the second 1/2 I have Psychology and American History.

So far so good! I have a big goal in mind and I don't want to stop until I reach it! I have changed gears and will be enrolling at UNLV in a year for the Nursing program. I'm going to be an RN and maybe an RNM or Nurse Practitioner. I'm thinking of doing Oncology or looking into working at the VA hospital. We have only just begun so I have some time to research it!

3 comments:

grannybearbox said...

going to be busy, but enjoy what you can

G'ma Nasus said...

Full steam ahead! You go girl, I'm proud of you for pushing ahead. Keep your eye on the goal and just take it one day at a time.
XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Lemme said...

this is awesome...you're so inspirational...really, you are.