Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My girls will be home for Christmas!

I am a Proud Army Mom and my girls will be home for Christmas!
Darleen - PFC Dolbee graduated BCT on 11/20/09 at Ft Jackson, MO and started AIT school at the same base the following monday 11/23/09. She gets 2 weeks off for Holiday Exodus and will be home Thursday 12/17! Cousin Lisa is getting her from the base on 12/16 and driving to their house in Georgia then taking her to the airport in Atlanta to fly home to Vegas~ then on 12/31 she will fly back to Atlanta and stay with Tim & Lisa until they return her to base 1/3/10. She will graduate AIT 2/3/10! Samantha - PV2 Dolbee graduated BCT on 9/10/09 at Ft Leonard Wood, Mo and began AIT school there a week later 9/21/09. She graduates from AIT this Friday 12/11 at 8:00 am and then will get her crap together, shuttle to the airport and fly to Dallas, then fly home to Vegas! She is DONE! Now she will be a full fledged weekend warrior~ HOOAH!



2 comments:

Lemme said...

HOOAH!!!! This post made me so happy!!! I almost cried!! I'm such a proud army cousin!!! I'm so glad cousin Lisa is there for Dee...that's so cool all she's doing for her!!! Can't wait to see you all!!! And I know you won't forget, but I just need to remind you to video tape them seeing each other!!! I must see that reunion!!! Can't wait!!!! I'm so excited for them to see each other!!

G'ma Nasus said...

This is a great post. These are great memories. Thanks for sharing. I am so proud of these two girls and so happy that they are building a strong foundation for the rest of their adult life. Now their education is assured. They will be strong, confident, educated, independent, self sufficient women. HOOAH !!!

If they have faith in God they can't loose in the game of life :)