Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to Facebook

So I just wanted to say how much fun Facebook has become. Thanks Karissa for getting me started long ago at G-ma & G-Pa Gaynes house at midnight.

In the last few months I have rekindled long lost friendships and relatives. Also keeping posted with family and friends current. Still looking for others, if you are out there I will find you! I have hooked up with high school and jr high friends and some as far back as 6th grade! Crazy you say? Not I! I love it! Facebook friends are forever!

So take out that yearbook and look for a blast from the past!

2 comments:

G'ma Nasus said...

Sweet. I saw that you had connected with Lisa, that's great. Enjoy!

How do you find people if you don't have their email address?

Lemme said...

you're welcome auntie!!!